Scratch Book Night View
Scratch Book Night View is a collection of Scratch Night Views. Select dazzling night views you want to see once in a lifetime.
Each Scratch Night View features a foil layer of hand-drawn sketches which can be scratched off to reveal a new level of color underneath.
Scratch off to light up windows, buildings and streets.
You can also add extra lights, clouds, water reflections on black backgrounds.
Unforgettable travels, unchangeable reminiscences, and lights turned on at your fingertips!
Unleash your imagination and create your own glowing city view.
How To Draw Night View
1. Trace gray lines with included Scratch stick.
2. Hidden golden colors will pop up.
3. You can create your own city night view.
5 Scratch Boards : Singapore / Seoul / Tokyo / Hong Kong / Blank Page
1 Scratch Stick (*Scratch Pen shown in the picture is sold separately)
Paper, Scratch Foil
380 x 260 mm (14.9 x 10")
1. Carefully remove the page from the book to draw.
2. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat
3. To prevent damage, try not to scratch too hard.
4. To return or exchange, the book must be unused and remain sealed in the original packaging
5. Please note that there may be minor scratches on the board